The employee group function is a function that groups employees apart from "division" and "employee type".
You can also group by division or employee type, and associate one employee with multiple groups.
Settings ＞ Other ＞ Options ＞ "Attendance Management Settings" category ＞ "Employee Group Functions" → Use
If you select "Use", the following settings are possible.
- The employee group settings are added in Settings > Employees .
- It is possible to narrow down by employee group on various list screens.
Employee group settings
Settings > Employees > Employee Group Settings
The employee group set here can be selected as a narrow-down item on the daily and monthly attendance list screen, data output, schedule list screen, etc.
First, register an employee group from [New registration] or [Edit], and select which employee should belong to the corresponding employee group from [Select employee] . You can collectively see who belongs to which employee group from [Employee Selection List].
Create a new employee group.
[Employee selection list]
List the employee groups to which each employee belongs.
Change existing employee group information.
You can select and register the employees who belong to the registered employee group.
Delete the employee group.
However, you cannot delete an employee group that has at least one employee.
Setting procedure details
1. Click Settings > Employees > Employee Group Settings > [New Registration].
2. Enter the "Group name" (up to 20 characters) and "Employee group code" (1-10 alphanumeric characters) to register.
3. After creating, click the [Select Employee] button of the target group , check the employees you want to belong to the group as shown in the image below, and click the [Add to group] button at the bottom of the screen. Click.
The registered group can be selected on each screen. It also supports data output.