Windows desktop version Time Recorder/My Recorder can display messages from the administrator.
Messages can be registered from the management screen.
Table of contents
1. On the management screen, click All menu > Manage message> [+ Create New ].
2. Enter each item and register.
|Viewing screen||Select the target to display the message.
Select either Time Recorder (Windows desktop version) or My Recorder.
|Message for company time recorder
|Display the message to the corporate time recorder.
If you check it, you can not select the message division.
|Message division||Select the division for which you want to display the message.|
|Details||Enter the message using up to 250 characters.|
|Published date||Enter the date to publish the message in YYYYMMDD format or select from the calendar. If you enter a date in the future, it will be in a state where it is checked as private. At the time of the publication date, the unchecked box will be unchecked and it will be in the open state.
If you do not enter the publication date, it will be reflected after registration.
|End date||Enter the date to unpublish the message in YYYYMMDD format or select from the calendar. If you enter a date in the past, it will be in a state where it is checked as private. When the publication end date is reached, it will be marked as private and will be closed.|
|Conceal||Checked messages will not be displayed on the time recorder. The message is not deleted.|
*In the internal settings, it is displayed only for customers who use a company time recorder.
3. The registered message will be reflected.
Windows Desktop Time Recorder
It is displayed at the bottom of the time recorder screen.
If you want to reflect the message immediately, click "Update" in the [Settings] menu of the time recorder and reflect the changes in the application. Even if [Data update] is not performed, it will be synchronized at startup or every hour.
Click the [Three] mark> "Message" in the upper right of the time recorder screen.
If you want to reflect the message immediately, refresh the screen of your PC or smartphone.
About administrator authority
Message registration can be operated only by the master administrator or the administrator who has message input authority. The procedure for granting message input authority to general administrators is as follows.
1. Log in as a master administrator and open Settings > Admin > [Admin Settings] .
2. Click "Message Settings" from "Other [Ξ]" of the target general administrator.
3. Set the applicable division, target time recorder, and authority level, and click the [Save] button.
|Target division||In the "All divisions" line, you can set the message authority to the time recorder of all divisions. If you select the division on the second and subsequent lines, you can set the message authority for the time recorder of that division.|
(Windows desktop version)
|Grant message permission to the time recorder.|
|My recorder||Grant message authority to My Recorder.|
|Edit||Click [Add] to add one line below.|
- In the case of "-Inherit parent settings", the authority set in "All division" or higher "Division group" is followed.
- In the case of "Disable", you cannot view the registered messages.
- In the case of "View only", you can only view existing messages.
- In the case of "○View/Edit", you can register new messages and view/edit existing messages.