Enter the proxy settings of your company in "Network Settings" in the connection string setting screen that appears when you first set up the time recorder.
After setup, you can check and edit in "Settings"> "Change destination".
About ports and domains used by the time recorder
- 443 … KING OF TIME server
- 123 … NTP server (time adjustment)
- 80… Support site
- s3.kingtime.jp …KING OF TIME server
- s2.kingtime.jp …KING OF TIME server
- ntp.nict.jp … NTP server (connect using 123 port)
- ntp-a1.nict.go.jp …NTP server (connection using port 443)
*When setting the time, try connecting to the above 4 in order.
*KOT management screen If you have set "NTP host" for the time recorder, connect to the set host using 123 port. In that case, it does not connect to the above NTP server.
- support.ta.kingoftime.jp … Support site
- humantech.inboundtools.com … Support site
- kotsp.info … Support site
*The time recorder has a link to the support site.
*The support site opens in a browser.
*Support related domains may increase or decrease.