* This content is related to the Windows desktop version time recorder.
The certificate is supported by the Windows desktop time recorder version 184.108.40.206 or higher.
How to check the version
We will show you how to check the version.
- Start the desktop version of the time recorder.
- Click Settings at the top right of the time clock screen.
- Check the version at the bottom left of the screen.
How to update the version
Please restart the time recorder (close the app and start it immediately) three times in a row. The version will be upgraded automatically.
* If the version is not upgraded automatically, please try reinstalling the application. The latest version of the time recorder will be installed.
When installing a time recorder from now on
If you install a new time clock from now on (including reinstallation), you will need to register the certificate.
The following image will be displayed when the time recorder is started. Follow the certificate registration procedure to authenticate the certificate.
Please refer to here for the registration procedure .