Yes this is possible.
If your finger is not recognized correctly and you want to register another card, first delete the authentication information and then register again.
Please delete the certification registration → re-register at once without delay.
If you do not re-register immediately after deleting, the data may be updated automatically and the deleted authentication information may be restored.
Start the BT series and update the authentication information by the following procedure.
* The screen below is for BT-2000, but the procedure is the same for BT-2500.
1. Tap the administrator mode button (blue “■”) at the top left of the time recorder screen and enter the administrator ID and PIN.
*Administrator ID and PIN are listed on the setting sheet included with the purchase.
2. When the menu screen is displayed, tap [Data management].
3. Tap [Delete]> [Individual] and select the employee whose authentication information you want to delete. Tap [Execute] to delete the IC information and biometric information of the selected employee.
* You can also delete all at once.
Registration of authentication information
After deleting the data, tap [Return]> [Register] and register the authentication information again.
For details on how to register, please click here .