If you use the "paid leave grant function", the number of days of annual paid leave granted will be calculated automatically. When the grant date is reached, the administrator should check the number of grant days before performing the grant operation.
Home screen settings ＞ Others ＞ Options ＞ Schedule settings ＞ Select "Apply" for "Paid leave grant function".
Perform the grant operation after checking by the administrator
1. When the employee has reached the paid leave date , "Entitled for paid leave" is displayed on the management screen home> "Action". Click it to proceed.
2. After clicking, the screen will change to the "Employees entitled for Paid leave " . In this screen, check the attendance rate and given the number of days which is calculated automatically, you can make the approve and grant the amount.
(1)The "weekly contract days" set in the employee type setting / employee setting, or the weekly contract days calculated based on the actual number of working days is displayed.
Employee type setting> Leave-related: [Paid leave-related settings]> "Please set the number of workdays designated per week (required)"> If the number of days in the upper row is set, this will be the set number of scheduled working days in the week. For annual, select the lower row. If "Calculate the total working days per year based on the designated number of working days per week" is selected, the number of scheduled working days per week will be calculated.
If the number of working days is insufficient and the Weekly contract
(2)The attendance rate is calculated based on the actual number of working days.
The attendance rate is calculated by (number of working days ÷ total number of working days) x 100. Employee type setting that cannot calculate attendance rate due to insufficient number of working days > Leave-related: [Settings related to paid leave]> "Set the number of workdays designated per week (Required)"> The attendance rate is 80 when the number of days in the upper row is set If it is less than%, it will not be granted, so a yellow error will be displayed as shown in the image.
(3) The automatically calculated number of grant days will be displayed.
The calculation method of the number of days granted depends on the setting. For more information , please click here . If the number of working days is not enough or the settings are not enough, a pink error will be displayed as shown in the image. Also if the number of days granted is different from the desired number , only the employee who has reached the date of grant can be edited.
3. Confirm that the number of days to be granted is correct , check the selection for the grant all, and click [paid leave grant].
4. Click to switch to the " Confirm Paid Leave entitlement " screen. "Allocated day(s) " is the number of days to be granted this time, "Days carried over " is the number of days remaining before granting, and "Days after allocation " is the number of days remaining after granting. Please also check here and if there is no problem, click [Apply].
5. This completes the grant. Also in case of rejection, check the "Reject all" selection and click [paid leave grant]. You can do this by clicking [Apply] on this screen.
If you do not perform "grant" or "reject" operations, the "entitled for paid leave" screen will remain displayed with the "pending approval" checkbox checked.
* It is not possible to examine the history of operations for "grant" and "reject" (which administrator did it, when they did it, etc.) and the method of calculating the number of grant days that have already been granted. We seek your understanding.