Yes this is possible.
At the time of business trip, it is necessary to create a pattern of "direct visit/no return (discretionary clock in/out)" that is considered to have been actually time recorded.
When creating a pattern, please set the schedule type to "Direct visit no return (discretionary clock in/out)".
1. Settings > Schedule > Pattern settings > [+ New registration]
2. Basic information " Pattern name ": Enter any name such as "Business trip". Basic information " Schedule type ": Select "Direct visit/no return (discretionary clock in/out)".
3. Enter the schedule "Clock-in schedule (Core-time start time)" and "Clock-out schedule (Core Time end time):" at the times when you consider the start and end of work. Please enter the break schedule if necessary.
4. Click the [Register] button to save and use it.
On the day when this schedule is set, it will be regarded as attendance and work hours will be automatically recorded even if the time of attendance is not recorded, so it is suitable for operations such as business trips when work cannot be done.
* If the schedule type is not considered, it will be time record error if you time record.
"Direct visit (discretionary clock in)" → × Clock in recorded
"No return (discretionary clock out)" → × Clock out recorded
"No return (discretionary clock out )" × × Time recorded clock out
When using a discretionary pattern with a 1-hour break between scheduled work time 09:00, scheduled work time 18:00, and 12:00 to 13:00 .
Even if you don't record your attendance, you will be treated as if you came to work at 09:00 and left at 18:00.
Break times are also automatically deducted according to your settings, so just assigning a schedule counts 8 hours of working time.
For the "discretionary pattern" assigned to a future date, working hours will be recorded when the day arrives.