Is possible. There are two types of email notifications:
- A function to notify the administrator by e-mail when an employee applies
- Ability to notify employees by email when the administrator approves or rejects
It is necessary to log in to the management screen to perform processing work such as approval / rejection of the application. This function serves as a notification email.
Only those who have registered their e-mail address in the following items can use it.
- Settings " Administrator＞ ＞ Administrator settings > [Edit] of the target administrator> Basic information " Email address"
⇒The administrator will receive an "application" and "application cancellation" email from the employee.
- Employee＞ ＞ Employee Settings > [Edit] of Target> Basic Information " Email Address"
⇒Employees will receive "approval" and "rejection" emails from the administrator.
Follow the steps below to proceed with the settings.
Settings " Others＞ ＞ Option > Request approval setting “Request approval email notification function""
- Notify approver of requests and cancellations via emails
- Notify requester of approval and rejection via email
Please check the items you want to be notified by email. From the next application, a notification email will be sent to the registered email address.