Yes this is possible.
If you can use the "time attendance function", you can lock the edit or application for a specified period.
In daily data in a daily basis, you can close the attendance on a monthly basis in the monthly data.
1. Click the [End time] button on the target screen.
2. On the confirmation screen, click Confirm close attendance.
3. In the "Close attendance" column When the (circle check mark) is displayed, the closing for that period is complete.
Result after close attendance
- You will not be able to edit as general managers or apply from employees.
- The recalculation process from "Attendance data recalculation" will not be performed.
- Only the master administrator can edit even in the closed state.
- Only master or authorized managers can cancel closed attendance.