This article will explain the procedure for setting the variable labor system on a yearly basis.
* We also have a video commentary , so please make use of it.
Table of contents
- Setting procedure (recommended setting)
- When setting manually
- About time card summary items (management screen only)
- About the alert function
- About the display of the schedule management screen
1. Please have the "Notice of Agreement on Variable Working Hours per Year" handy.
2. If you prepare a company calendar that shows the number of holidays and working hours of each month, the setting will be smooth.
Notification of agreement on annual variable working hours system
- Settings ＞ Others ＞ Options ＞ Attendance management setting category ＞ The modified labor function is set to "Apply"
- The method of taking leave is "use of leave type" * Click here for confirmation method
For customers who use the "pattern" method of taking leave
Various new functions are available in the new method of taking leave, "Use leave type". Also, the initial setup is easy and the application is simple.
At the support center, we recommend using the new method "use of leave type". We will explain the advantages of switching and the details of the specifications here , so please have a look.
Setting procedure (recommended setting)
This article will explain how to register using the recommended settings.
Settings ＞ Employees ＞ Employee type settings ＞ Click [Edit] for the relevant employee type, set the following items, and register.
Set the closing date in Basic Information Category> Closing Date.
The "closing date" is set based on the "starting date" of the "target period and specific period (starting date)" of the "notice of agreement on the variable working hours system in units of one year".
For example, if the starting date starts on "1st", set the closing date to "last day", and if the starting date starts on "16th", set the closing date to "15th".
Variable labor setting
Work style category ＞ Select “Transformed work system” in Working hours ＞ Select “Transformed work in 1-year units”.
"Start month" and "Monthly working hours" will be displayed. Set as follows.
The "start month" is set based on the "target period and specific period (starting date)" of the "Agreement notification regarding the variable working hours system in units of one year".
Monthly working hours setting
1. Click [Set Monthly Working Hours] in Monthly Working Hours.
* This button can be clicked by setting "Start month".
2. The screen will change to the "Monthly Working Hours Setting" screen, so enter the "Holiday Days" and "Working Hours" for each month.
3. Make sure that the total number of "working days" displayed matches the "total number of working days during the target period" in the "Notice of Agreement on Modified Working Hours per Year".
About warning display
Warning message in the "Total" column if "Working days" exceeds 280 days (same for leap years) or if "Working hours" exceeds 2085 hours 42 minutes (2091 hours 25 minutes for leap years) It is displayed. Registration is possible even if a warning message is displayed.
About overtime calculation
The total working hours displayed on this screen does not affect the overtime calculation. The standard time for overtime calculation is 2085 hours and 42 minutes of legal working hours (2091 hours and 25 minutes in leap years).
4. Enter and register the "Specific Period" of the "Notice of Agreement on Variable Working Hours System in 1-Year Units".
Weekly aggregation range
You can select "Weekly aggregation range" from "From the beginning of the month to the end of the month" and "Include the previous month".
To use this item, internal settings by the support center are required. If you want to use it, please ask the support center to add the "Use over a month within the weekly aggregation range of the modified work setting" function.
If this item is not displayed, it will be calculated from the beginning of the month to the end of the month.
If the first week of the month is less than 7 days (example: 9/1 (Wednesday) -9/4 (Saturday) = only 4 days in the first week of the month), if you want to calculate with less than 7 days If you want to calculate "from the beginning of the month to the end of the month" in 7 days (1 week) including the previous month, select "Include the previous month".
About items that are automatically set
If you select "1 year variable work", the following 4 items will be automatically set based on the recommended settings.
1. Working style category ＞ Working hours ＞ [Transformed work setting] ＞ Common category, within weekly category
About "the closing day of the week"
The value displayed on the setting screen is ignored. The "starting date" is the start of the week, and the closing date of the week is determined.
Example: The starting date is Thursday, April 1, 3rd year of Reiwa.
→ "Thursday" will be the beginning of the week and the end of the week will be "Wednesday".
2. Late night work category ＞ Late night work hours
3. Overtime aggregation category of the day ＞ Overtime start time
4. Leave-related categories ＞ Expand [Details]) ＞ Includes overtime / overtime calculation for discretionary leave hours
When setting manually
It is also possible to manually set the annual variable labor system by following the procedure below.
1. Employee type setting ＞ [Edit] of the relevant employee type ＞ Working style type ＞ Working hours ＞ Select manual setting (Flex and others) ＞ Click [Transformed labor setting].
2. Use unit Select "Yearly".
3. Set and register the "start month", "aggregation range", and "monthly working hours". Items other than these items are automatically set with the same contents as "About automatically set items" in this article.
Overtime aggregation category for days> Overtime start time can be set arbitrarily as long as it is within 8 hours.
About time card summary items (management screen only)
If you display the time card from the management screen, "1 yearly variable labor total" will be displayed.
* Not displayed on the employee account screen.
|Legal working hours||The standard of overtime calculation, 2085 hours and 42 minutes (2091 hours and 25 minutes in a leap year) is displayed.|
|Working hours up to the previous month||This is the total number of working hours excluding overtime hours up to the month before the displayed month.|
|Remaining working hours||The number of hours remaining to reach the legal working hours of the year.|
About the alert function
If there is an alert about the annual variable work, "1 year variable work" is displayed in the management screen Home> "Processing that needs to be done".
* You can also check from the All menu> Error work> [1 year variable work] tab.
The alert will not be displayed in the month when the closing process is performed because the attendance has been confirmed.
The details of the alert are as follows.
List of unregistered employees
Shows the years and employees for which no schedule has been created. The registration deadline is 30 days before the beginning of the month, and if the schedule is not registered by the registration deadline, an error will occur.
List of employees who do not meet the schedule
The registered "schedule time" and the number of scheduled work days are displayed.
* Click here for details on "Schedule Time"
|[Compliance] Working hours per day||Displayed when there are days when the working hours per day exceed 10 hours.|
|[Compliance] Working hours per week||Displayed when there is a week in which the working hours per week exceed 52 hours.|
|[Compliance] Working hours per year||Displayed when the working hours per year exceed 2085.7 hours (2091.4 hours in leap years).|
|[Compliance] Number of consecutive working days||Displayed when continuous work exceeds 6 days (12 days is set for a specific period).|
|[Compliance] 48 hours a week 3 times in a row||Displayed when the number of working hours in a week exceeds 48 hours and exceeds 3 times in a row.|
|[Compliance] 48 hours a week, 3 times a month||Displayed when the number of working hours in a week exceeds 48 hours exceeds 3 times within the period divided every 3 months from the first day.|
|[Compliance] Total number of working days||Displayed when the number of working days in a year exceeds 280.|
|[Optional] Monthly working hours||Displayed when the number of working hours per month exceeds the working hours set in the monthly working hours setting.|
|[Optional] Number of holiday days in the month||Displayed when the number of holiday days in a month is less than the number of holiday days set in the monthly working hours setting.|
For those with [Compliance] at the beginning, schedules that do not comply with the law are registered.
For those with [Arbitrary] at the beginning, a schedule that does not meet the criteria for the month specified in the modified labor setting is registered.
List of non-conforming employees
Alerts are displayed for work that does not comply with the law for days for which a schedule has not been set.
- Working hours per day: Displayed when there are days when working hours per day exceed 10 hours.
- Working hours per week: Displayed when there is a week in which the working hours per week exceed 52 hours.
Monthly unregistered working hours list
Monthly working hours for employment categories must be set annually. In order to prevent setting omission when using the year transformation in the next year, an alert prompting registration is displayed from 90 days before the start date of the year transformation.
- Waiting for registration : The year when the start date of the year transformation is approaching. Displayed from 90 days ago.
- Unregistered : Displays the year that has not been registered even after the start date of the year transformation. However, the year before one year is not displayed.
About the display of the schedule management screen
The number of working days and working hours set in "Monthly working hours setting" is displayed on the "Schedule management" screen and "Schedule registration" screen, and a warning is displayed when the number of days or hours set is insufficient or exceeded. To do.
* Displayed when the employment category and display period "Monthly" for which annual variable work is set are specified.
For the displayed number of working days and working hours, the shortage is displayed as "-(minus)" and the excess is displayed as "+ (plus)".