By using the "Input unit: Choice" of the supplementary item function, the administrator can predetermine the amount of money that can be applied for each item.
If you do not see the supplementary item settings, please contact the support center.
1. Click Settings ＞ Other ＞ [Supplemental Working Record Settings] ＞ [Create New].
2. Enter the required items and select "Value" as the input unit (required).
Item code: 101
Item name: Transportation expenses (selection)
Input unit: Value
Number of decimal places: 0
3. Click the [Save] button to create the supplemental working record item.
4. Other> Click [Option] to display the [Option settings] screen.
1. Enter the basic information from [Create New]. The items created here are the items and amounts that employees select when applying.
Item name : Item to select
Option value : Amount decided in advance by the administrator
2. To set different transportation expenses for each employee or each division unit , click Others "Option value setting by employee", "Option value setting by division/employee type".
* If all option values are set, the priority will be as follows.
[1. By employee 2. By division/employee type 3. Basic]
3. Create a group from Option group settings> [Create New].
Since the usage conditions and priority will be set for each group later, the option items used by the same employee will be combined into one group.
Employees can request supplementary items and be approved by the administrator.
5. With the above, the creation of the option item is completed.
Supplemental working record setting
After creating the option item, the option group and option conditions will also be set in "Supplementary item setting".
1. Create a group from Settings> Others> [Supplemental working record settings]> Access group settings> [Create New].
2. Access pattern setting> Set the division/employee type of the employees who can use the group created in [Create New] .
3. This completes the creation of supplementary items.
If you create a summary of supplementary items as a custom item, you can check it on the time card screen. After creating as a custom item, the time card will be displayed in Custom View> Monthly Data> Numerical Summary.
Click here for custom data item settings.