◆ All menus > Export/Import > Data output (import) > [Monthly data [CSV]] Horizontal “Create output layout”> [+New] or [Edit] of existing layout
Of the working hours on holidays, the time that was the basis for the occurrence of substitute leave is output.
This item can only be used by customers who are using the "Alternative vacation function".
If "Allotment time for holiday and labor allowance" is not displayed, it is necessary to switch the settings at the support center. Please contact us if you wish to use it.
Please check the following items in advance.
◆Settings > Schedule > Leave type settings > [Daily vacation ] 
- "Increase/decrease in the number of holidays when working on holiday" is "Increase by working on holiday".
- Half-day and one-day substitute leave grant rules are registered.
* Option> Extra overtime total function: When "Do not apply" is selected, "Holiday work allowance allocation time" is not displayed.
- Granted for half a day by working 4 hours 0 minutes or more
- Granted 1 day for work of 8 hours 0 minutes or more
If the above settings are made , the holiday schedule will be 5 hours and 23 minutes on April 1 (of which 4 hours will be allocated for holiday work) , and the holiday schedule will be 9 hours and 30 minutes on April 2. If minutes (of which 8 hours are allotted for holiday work) occurThe allotted time for holiday work allowance for this month is 12 hours.