What is KING OF TIME data analysis?
It is a cloud-type data analysis system that makes you aware of risk hedging and productivity improvement in labor by visualizing the working styles of employees.
What can be achieved by KING OF TIME data analysis
- Understanding overtime
- 36 Understanding overtime based on agreement standards
- Grasp the status of the completion of the 5th day of the year with the obligation to digest
- Difference display between stamping time and actual working conditions
- Understanding employment trends
Etc. (We plan to develop various functions in the future)
About usage fee
The KING OF TIME series has achieved "one price". Therefore, all of the following services can be used only with the KING OF TIME usage fee ( Click here for KING OF TIME billing rules ).
- Attendance management system "KING OF TIME"
- Personnel management system "KING OF TIME personnel labor"
- Cloud-based PC authentication strengthening system "KING OF TIME secure login"
- Attendance information visualization system "KING OF TIME data analysis"
If you use face authentication or finger hybrid authentication with KING OF TIME secure login, an initial fee will be charged separately.
When will it be available?
KING OF TIME data analysis is not available during the KING OF TIME trial period.
If you apply during the trial period, we will issue an account after the trial period end date, which is 30 days after the trial starts.
Flow of start of use
We will guide you through the process of starting use.
In addition, we will issue accounts for the following three services at the same time. You cannot apply for only one.
- KING OF TIME Secure Login
- KING OF TIME huubHR
- KING OF TIME data analysis
Customers with a contract with an agency
After applying, please inform the person in charge of the agency.
2. Notification of account information
The support center will send you an email with your account information. Please log in according to the email.
Please refer to the manual for the setting method .
If you have any questions, we will inform you at the support center. Please refer to here for the inquiry method .