Yes this is possible.
Follow the procedure below to change the setting.
Management screen ＞ Other ＞ [LINE WORKS linkage setting] ＞ [Edit embossed message]
Set an arbitrary message from here and click the [Register] button to complete.
*The registered information will be reflected immediately.
- For each time record type, which is the default, you can edit the time record message, but you cannot delete it.
- "Start break" and "End break" are displayed when the following settings are made.
Settings ＞ Other ＞ Option ＞ Break time record: Display
If you change the setting to "Do not display", even if you send the time record message that was set to "Start break" and "End break", it will not be accepted as a time record.
- Employees in the employment categories with the following settings will not be able to accept time stamps even if they send the time stamp messages "start break" and "end break".
Settings ＞ Employees ＞ Employee type setting ＞ Break time record: Do not apply
- "Start going out" and "End going out" are displayed when the function is turned on in the support center. Please contact us from the inquiry form if you wish to use the time record for going out. If you change the function to OFF, even if you send the time record message that was set to “Start going out” or “End break going out”, it will not be accepted as a time record.
- When you click [Register] to add a time record message, it will be automatically sorted in the following order of time record type.
Attendance → Leave work → Start break → End break → Start going out → End going out