Up to 8,000 recorded logs can be stored in Pittouch Pro itself.
For details such as the time record when offline and server transmission error , you can analyze by acquiring the time record log from the setting screen and sending it from the inquiry form .
Please check the employee code and date recorded.
For investigation, it is necessary to obtain the following 3 types of logs.
- Console log
- Event Log
- Support log
1. Log in to the Pittouch Pro Settings screen with a web browser
(1) Press and hold the power button on the left side of the main body of the pit touch terminal for 2 seconds or longer.
(2) Check the IP address assigned to the terminal from "Display terminal information".
(3) Start the Internet browser on your PC and enter the above IP address in the address bar.
Example) If the "IP address" in the terminal information display is "192.168.1.2", enter it as above.
(4) The following message will be displayed. Enter the [User name] and [Password ] and click [OK].
[User name] …… admin
[Password] ……Refer to the “PitTouch Pro device setting information” sheet included in the delivery .
(5) The setting screen is displayed.
2. Get console log
(1) Click [Content Set] in the "Maintenance" menu on the left side of the screen.
(2) Copy the data displayed in [Console Log] to a text editor such as Notepad and save it.
3. Get event log
(1) Click [Event Support Log] in the [Maintenance] menu on the left side of the screen, and click the [View Event Log] button.
(2) Copy the displayed data to a text editor such as Notepad and save it.
4. Get support log
(1) Click [Event Support Log] in the [Maintenance] menu on the left side of the screen as in 3.
(2) Click the [Get Support Log] button.
A file called "supportlog" will be downloaded. Save it.
5. Send the acquired logs to the support center
Please attach the 3 types of files obtained in 3, 4, and 5 above and send it from the inquiry form . In that case, please include the employee code and date recorded .