Yes, there is a "clock-in app".
In addition to acquiring location information and time record, it is also possible to accept only time record at a specified location using the geo-fencing function (*). You can also notify us of forgetting to time record or unapplied overtime.
(*) What is geo-fencing?
It is a technology that allows you to set a virtual range on a map and perform a predetermined operation with an app or software when a device such as a smartphone is (or is not) within that range.
In this service, the administrator sets the stampable area of the employee, and only when it is within the set range, it will be possible to stamp with this application.。
Use the administrator app and employee app as a set.
Set the time record location and the radius that can be stamped.
- You can record your clock in, clock out, starting a break, and ending a break. Stamping time and location information will be sent to KING OF TIME.
- You can check the attendance status and make various applications from My Menu.
- You can receive notifications. For more information please refer to here.
How to use the app
We will explain how to use it.
1. Install the app.
Search for "KING OF TIME" in the App Store or Google Play Store and install the app with the following name.
- Administrator app name : GPS attendance management for KING OF TIME [for administrators]
- Employee app name : GPS attendance management for KING OF TIME [for employees]
2. Set up the admin app.
Make presets in the administrator app.
1. Start the administrator app and log in with the admin master administrator ID and password (first time only).
2. After logging in, the location information of the terminal you are using will be acquired first, so please wait for a while. After that, set the following and tap [Save].
- Stamping place name : Arbitrary name ("Headquarters", "◯◯ office", etc.)
- Stamp location : Select from the map or enter the address.
3. You can register multiple stamping locations. In that case, tap [Add stamping location] and set in the same way.
4. Tap the round icon at the top right of the screen to display the setting menu. Please set the following.
- Use device user authentication : When turned on, smartphone user authentication is required at the time of stamping (fingerprint authentication, face authentication, etc.).
- Use geo-fencing : When turned on, you can only stamp at the set stamp location.
- Geo-fencing radius (metric range) : Sets the range that can be stamped.
- Help : Moves to online help.
- Sign out : Sign out from the app.
3. Set up the employee app.
Employees should make the following settings after installing the app.
1. When you start the employee app, you will be asked for login information, so log in with your own ID and password (first time only).
2. Follow the steps below to stamp each.
If you don't use geo-fencing or device user authentication
Select the time record type and tap the button on the right.
When using geo-fencing
Select the stamping location, then select the stamping type, and tap the button on the right.
Not in the stampable area
If you use geo-fencing and stamp at a distance from the stamping location, the following error will be displayed and the stamp will not be recorded. Please re-engrave at the designated engraving location.
When using device user authentication
Select the time record type, tap the button on the right side, and then authenticate the user.
3. Tap the round icon at the top right of the screen, then tap "Help" to check the Q & A about the time recorder app, so please use it.