If the time record is recorded across dates, you can specify a work day for the time record.
Conditions that allow work days to be specified
You can specify work days in the following cases.
- Clock-out time-record (round off) (time only)
If you leave the work within 24 hours to 48 hours after you go to work, you can specify whether you want to record the time record on the day or the day before.
- Clock-in time-record (round off) (time only)
If you go to work between 23:59 and the preset time, you can specify whether to record the work attendance on the same day or the next day.
Settings on the management screen
1. On the administration screen, open Settings > Organization > Time recorder settings .
Click the [Edit] button in "Basic Time Recorder Settings" or "Division Time Recorder Settings" .
If the "Specified workday time-record" item in the time recorder settings for each department is set to "Follow basic time recorder", you can start using the basic time recorder settings.
2. Register as "Apply" for "Specified workday time-record" in "View settings".
Settings on the time recorder application
*Please set the following when you use the function of stamping work days when you go to work. If you want to use only the work day specified time record function when you leave the office, you do not need to set it on the time recorder application.
1. Tap the operation menu button to open "Preferences".
2. After turning on "Specify work days by attendance time ", set "Start time of specified work day time record" and "End time of specified work day time record".
How to specify work days
If you "clock out" within 24 hours to 48 hours after "clock in" or "start work" between the specified time and 23:59, the following message will be displayed. Select the workday you want to record.
Screen for selecting work days for attendance
Of the two dates, the date you tap will be accepted as a work day. If 20 seconds elapse without selecting the date, the day will be automatically selected and the time record will be accepted.