Yes this is possible.
Employees and managers can be notified by e-mail when each working hour exceeds the standard value set in the alert .
You can send an email notification for attendance in the previous month and this month. You can set up email notifications for alerts that use "excess over or less than" and "or more" as the alert criteria.
Email notifications can be sent for attendance during the previous week and this week. You can set up email notifications for alerts that use "excess over or less than" and "or more" as the alert criteria.
You can send an email notification for the day before and the day before. E-mail notifications can be set for alerts that use "excess over or less than" and "or more" as the alert criteria.
1. Register the alert in advance from “Others”> “Notice Settings”> “Alert notification”>. Please see here for details.
2. In “Settings”> “Others”> “Notification settings”> “Alert notification” , the alert created in 1. is displayed. Check the alert you want to notify, select the notification time, and then click the [Select target] button.
"09:00" and "09:30" cannot be newly selected because of server load reduction.
3. Move to the alert notification target settings screen and add the administrator and employee who want to receive the alert notification email from the [Create New] and [Edit] buttons. When the addition is complete, click the [Registration] button at the top of the screen to return to the alert notification registration screen.
4. Click the "Register" button to complete the setting.
"Attendance data recalculation" is required to reflect the newly created alert notification settings to the existing attendance data (Click here for details). After registration, please execute from Settings> Others> "Attendance data recalculation".
If you select different items for "legal holiday" and "non-legal holiday" as target items for time alert, you need to switch "Unified time item setting unified function". Please use the inquiry form to contact us to switch internal settings.
*Even if the above switching is performed, the number of days alert "holiday work" does not mean "legal holiday" and "non-legal holiday". If you want to set the number of days alert separately , create each item with "Custom data item setting function".
Reference edit history
For monthly alerts for which notifications have been set, the [Reference edit History] button is displayed.
* Not displayed in daily and weekly alerts.
If you click [Reference edit History], you can check the alert settings, work status, and whether or not there is a notification.
Target Criteria-Monitoring Criteria : The alert settings are displayed.
Target month: The target month of historical data is displayed.
Work status : The work status as of the "creation date and time" is displayed.
Creation date and time : The time when the work data to be alerted was checked is displayed.
Notification to administrator / employee : The notification target set in the alert is displayed.
Notification status : "Notified" is displayed if notified, and "Not notified" is displayed if not notified. Based on this, you can check when you were notified.
Notification date and time: The date and time when the notification was made is displayed. There may be a time difference of several minutes between the notification date and time notation and the actual notification date and time.
Delete date and time : Displays the date and time when the attendance data, alert criteria and targets, and change operations that change the aggregation range are performed.