If you want to use the time recorder with a Windows user account (standard user etc. ) other than the administrator account (Administrator), we will guide you through the setup procedure.
1. Log in to Windows with an administrator account.
2. Follow the normal procedure to complete the time recorder installation.
3. Switch to the user account (standard account, etc.) that you want to use the time recorder.
4. Start your WEB browser and execute the following URL.
For Google Chrome, the DeskTopTimerecorder.application file will be downloaded once , so execute it.
In Internet Explorer, the installation is normally executed without being downloaded. Installation is complete, and a shortcut is created on the desktop.
* Customers using the s3.kingtime.jp server can also use the above URL.
Normally, when installing the time recorder, you need to execute two types of files.
Software for running a certification reader, which varies by reader type. Run as an administrator account and install for all users.
Performs the following two operations.
1. Download and install the time recorder application ★
It is installed in the user area and cannot be shared with other users.It is installed in the user area and cannot be shared with other users.
2. Build the environment required to use the time clock (installation of .NET Framework).
Run as an administrator account and apply to all users.
the above ★However, this is the part that requires setup work for each user. You can do this by accessing the URL provided above.
It is not possible to set a different time recorder for each user account.