We will guide you through the procedure for installing the Windows desktop version of the time clock.
If you do not have the URL for installation, please do so from advanced preparation . If you already have the URL , please check the procedure from the time recorder setup .
Table of contents
1. Log in with an administrator account and open Settings > Organization > Time Recorder Settings on the home screen .
2. Click [Edit] in the row for which you want to set the time recorder.
3. In “Authentication device”, set the authentication method.
4. Click "Others"> "click on the three lines"> [Send Time Recorder URL] in the row for which you want to set the time recorder .
5. After clicking Send Time Recorder URL, the screen for sending an email appears. "Edit email content" contains information for setting up the time recorder. Specify the "Destination" email and click the [Send Email] button to send the installation manual URL and the time recorder URL.
You can copy and paste each URL into the address bar of your Internet browser to access it without sending an email .
6. Click Send Email to confirm the sending.
7. The transmission completion screen will be displayed and the transmission will be completed .
Please operate with an administrator account that has more than the authority to view "division /time recorder settings" .
Q What does "Follow company setting" mean?
If the authentication device you belong to is "Follow company setting, it means the authentication device will follow the basic time recorder settings.
To change the settings of the authentication device, click Time recorder settings by division> "Edit" of the division you want to change.
Select the device you want to change from Operation Settings tab> Authentication Device and click [Register].
Completion of your authentication device.
Time recorder setup
Follow the instructions in the email sent to proceed with the setup. A PDF manual is available in the "Time Recorder URL Notice". We recommend that you proceed with the setup while checking the manual.
The installation operation must be performed with administrator privileges.
[Step 1 Install authentication software]
When setting up password authentication, you do not need to install the authentication software, so proceed from [Step 2 time recorder application installation in order.]
[Step 2 Install the time recorder application]
[Step 1 Copy the URL of [Step 2 and paste it in the address bar of the PC browser. Run the installed software.
[Step 3 Paste the connection string]
Copy the connection string of the received email.
Paste it on the time recorder screen> Change connection> Time recorder connection string setting.
[Step 4 Authenticate the certificate]
Copy the certificate display URL of the received email and paste it in the address bar of the PC browser to display the certificate. Alternatively, click the URL in the email to display the "Certificate Display" screen.
*The certificate display URL can be accessed only within 48 hours after the administrator starts composing the "Send time recorder URL" email .
Copy the displayed certificate.
Time recorder screen> Change connection> Paste the copied information in the certificate frame and click [Save].
"Connection string registered" is displayed and the process is complete.
If the authentication device you are using does not change, biometric re-registration is not required.
You can use it immediately after setup is complete.