In particular, if you install a device driver such as finger vein recognition on Windows 8 and 8.1, an error regarding the driver's signature may occur depending on the state of your PC.
This is due to the fact that this driver is judged not to have a digital signature in the "Procedure for checking the digital signature of the device driver" installed in Windows 8 or later .
This may be resolved by disabling "Force driver signing".
Disable "Force Driver Signing"
*You are responsible for changing this setting at your own risk.
1. Call Charm> Settings> Change PC Settings> Maintenance and Management.
*In Windows 8, change PC settings> General.
2. In the "Recovery" item, click "Restart now" in "Customize PC startup" .
3. Select Options> Troubleshooting> Advanced Options> Startup Settings> Restart. *PC will restart.
4. Select "Disable driver signature enforcement" in the startup settings.
5. After the OS starts, search the device from the device manager and apply the driver from the properties. Now you can install without the driver signature.
* "Force driver signature" is a security function. Please judge the implementation of the above work at your own risk.