Yes this is possible.
By using the "previous month schedule copy function", you can copy the schedule of the past 5 weeks to the current month.
Copy the schedule from the day 5 weeks before the first day of the month. Therefore, it may be copied including the schedule of the month before last.
For example, with the following settings
- Closing date: End of the month
- Target month: October
Copy the schedule after August 27th (Friday), which goes back 5 weeks from October 1st (Friday).
How to operate
1. If you display with one division selected on the All menu> Schedule management screen, the [Copy previous month's schedule] button will be displayed. Click it.
2. Display the image when copying the schedule for the past 5 weeks. Click the [Register] button to copy the displayed schedule. Select the [Back] button to return to the original screen without doing anything.
|Items to be included in the items to be copied||Select whether to include the following items in the copy target as well. If unchecked, these items will not be copied.
・ Half-holiday type
・ Upper limit of overtime ※
・ Automatic break disabled
* The "Overtime limit" item is displayed when the overtime limit limit function is used.
|Handling of closed days||Select whether to perform scheduled copy for the day when the closing process is completed.|
|Handling of business schedule||Select whether to copy the business schedule.
* Displayed when using the business management function (switching at the support center is required to use the business management function).
・ Leaves with vacation categories of "paid leave" and "paid leave" will not be copied.
・ It will not be copied on the day when it is already stamped.
-It will not be copied on the day when the schedule has already been assigned.
After deleting the pattern, perform "schedule copy of the previous month".