Table of contents
There are the following three methods. I will explain each of them.
- Confirm by specifying the start date and end date (up to 3 months)
- Check the number of monthly acquisition days (up to 12 months)
- Confirm with csv export
Confirm by specifying the start date and end date
With this method, you can check the number of acquisition days within the range of up to 3 months .
Open All Menu > Monthly Data, and in the area for specifying the display conditions , select the display period: " Daily ", and a calendar picker will be added to the right side.
You can check the aggregation within the specified range by selecting the aggregation start date and end date and clicking the [Display] button. Please check the "Number of holidays" column.
Check the number of acquisition days for each month
With this method, you can check the number of acquisition days by month and their total within the range from the specified start month to a maximum of 12 months ahead.
Open All Menu > Yearly Data and specify the following display conditions.
- Display period: Select the month to start counting with the calendar picker. In the immediately right-hand side of the pull-down list, please choose whether to display months minute from the start of the month.
- Item selection: Click the [Select] button, check the “Number of days of leave acquisition” and click the [Select] button at the bottom.
After specifying the display conditions, click the [Display] button to display the number of acquisition days by month in a list. The total value of the display period is displayed on the rightmost part of the screen.
Confirm with csv export
With this method, you can output the content displayed in "Specify start date and end date and confirm" in csv format.
1. First, create an output layout. Please open the following screen.
All menu ＞ Export / import ＞ Data output (Export)> [Monthly data [CSV]] Next to " Create layout "> [+ New registration]
2. Any output layout can be created. Please select [ Number of days to get paid holidays] and other necessary items to confirm your company before registering.
- Aggregate start date
- Aggregate end date
- Division name
- Employee code
- Number of leave days taken
3. Output based on the layout created above. Please open the following screen.
All menu ＞ Export / import ＞ Data output (Export)> [Monthly data [CSV]]
4. Specify the following output conditions.
- Target year/ month for output: If you only want to output the specified month, select the month. The calendar picker will appear with the [Specify date] button . Please use it if you want to specify the start date and end date of the aggregation.
- Output Layout : Select the layout created in 2 above.
- Target employee : Select the affiliation/employment classification of the output target.
5. Click the [Data output] button at the bottom of the screen to move to the confirmation screen. Click the [Data output] button on this confirmation screen to download csv.