Employee data layout items may not contain the required items.
With the update, more items are required for layout.
The new required items in the layout may not be selected.
Layouts that meet the criteria created before the update can download the "Template for Input", but selecting the CSV file does not activate the Upload button.
It is necessary to add the existing layout and upload file and the required items for each.
Method of operation
1. Management screen Home ＞ Frequently used menu [Export / Import] ＞ "Data entry (import)" ＞ [Employee data [CSV]] "Create input layout" ＞ Click [Edit] of the target layout.
2. Select all required items (items marked with *) from "Selectable items". Click the [Add] button in the center to add it to the "Selected Items".
This completes [Registration].
3. Management screen Home ＞ Frequently used menu [Export/Import] ＞ "Data input (import)" ＞ [Employee data [CSV]] ＞ Select the target layout and click [Download template for input] ..
4. Enter the required information in the downloaded template. The newly added items marked with * are required items .
Save the CSV file when you are done.
5. Return to the management screen, select the file in "2. Select CSV file", and click [Upload].