* Not applicable when using the "History management function".
*In case of import registration, the past date cannot be specified. Please register on or after today's transfer date.
Table of contents
- Setting method
- Transfer range of the previous day
- Error condition
Change of division
1. Management screen Home ＞ Settings ＞ Employees ＞ [Employee settings] ＞ [View] ＞ Click “Edit” ＞ [Change divisiom / history] of the target employee .
2. Select the "Transfer date" and the "division" of the destination.
* If you want to perform "Help registration" for the source division, check "Register help for the source division when making changes."
3. Click the [Register] button.
Change of employee type
1. Management screen Home ＞ Settings ＞ Employees ＞ [Employee settings] ＞ [Display] ＞ Click "Edit" of the target employee.
2. In the employee information, click "Change employee type / history" of the target item to be transferred.
3. Select the transfer date.
4. Select the target divison or employee type and click [Register].
5. The registered information will be reflected in the “History of employee type”. Click Return to Employee Registration to return to the employee registration screen.
6. Click [Register] on the employee registration screen to complete the process.
Transfer range of the previous day
The range that can be changed in the past day is up to the start date of the month in which the change process is performed. Transfer processing cannot be performed on closed work days. If you want to transfer an employee who has already been closed, please release the closed attendance once, and then close attendance again.
When the closing date is the same for the employee type before the transfer and the employee type after the transfer
(Because the closing date of the employee type does not change for the change of division, it is worth this)
Example 1) When the employee type was changed from August 21 and transfer processing was implemented on August 25 (closed on 20 th)
When performing the transfer processing on August 25, the "start date of the current month" is August 21. Since we have not closed work since August 21, it is possible to change employee type back to August 21.
When the closing date differs between the employee type before the transfer and the employee type after the transfer
(The range of transfer is after the last day of attendance and until the start date of the month in which the transfer is processed.)
Example 2) Move to the new employee type category from the middle of the month of the old employee type
Since the transfer destination is the final deadline, the "start date of the current month" is August 1 st. Since we have not closed work since August 1, it is possible to change the employee type back to August 1.
Example 3) Change to the new employee type after the closing date of the old employee type
Since the transfer destination is the final deadline, the "start date of the current month" is August 1 st. Since the attendance is closed in the old employee type (closed on the 20 th), it is possible to change the employee type dating back to August 21 st.
If you have not completed attendance, you can go back to "current month start date" 8 / 1 in both cases.
The following conditions will result in an error.
- When the past date is specified from the start date of this month
- After the start date of the current month, but specify a past day that has already been closed
If you wish to move before the start date of the current month , you need to remove the restriction at the support center. Please contact us from the inquiry form to indicate that you want to cancel "Restricted edit history of division / employee type"> ..
*Restrictions can be removed temporarily. After the abnormal work is over, we will apply the restriction again.