If you select "Subtract" from "Leave Balance Adjustments" in Settings> Schedule> Leave type settings you can manage the number of remaining leave days.
There are 3 ways to grant the number of remaining leave. Each procedure is explained below.
Table of contents
3. CSV import
About expiration date of leave
The expiration date of the leave is the "effective period" registered in the leave category setting from the grant date. It will be the expiry date from actual grant date
Therefore, please change the "grant date" to register the remaining number of leave with different expiration dates.
Example) The remaining number of leave is 40 days in total. 20th of which is from April 01, 2016 to March 31, 2018、The remaining 20 days are valid from 2017/04/01 to 2019/03/31. In this case, the grant date will be registered on 2016/04/01 for 20 days, and the grant date 2017/04/01 will be registered on the remaining 20 days .
When there is no past leave application on this system
We recommend that you subtract the number of days already applied before granting.
1. Grant for each employee
This operation requires "View/Edit" permission for employee settings.
1. All menu ＞ Schedule ＞ Leave management ＞ Click [Details] of each employee .
2. On the vacation details screen, click the gray bar with the vacation name to open the details.
3. Enter the "Grant date" and "Grant days" and click [Save].
|Grant date||Match the actual grant date.|
|Grant days||Enter the number of grant days.|
To cancel the grant, click the [Delete] button displayed in the grant information on the screen below.
2. Bulk edit on a specific date
*This operation requires "view/edit" permission for employee settings.
1. Open All Menu> Schedule> Leave Management .
2. In addition to the division and employee type, select one "leave type" and click [View].
3. The [List Edit] button will be displayed. Click it.
4. Change the leave date and click the View button again. Please be sure to confirm that the date of "Applicable Grant Date is XXXXX/XXXXX/XX" in the upper left is the specified grant date that you want .
5. Next, enter a number in "Increase/decrease grant (days) " If you want to make the same grant to all displayed employees , enter a number in the top row and click the [Copy all] button. This will copy the same number of days granted to all the displayed employees.
6. Click the [Save] button to complete the process.
3. CSV import
* For this operation, "view/edit" permission is required for all employee settings for all division and employee type.
All Menu> Export/Import>
You can import the remaining leave registration from "Employee data [CSV]" .
Create import file layout for remaining leave registration (first time only)
If you are importing the remaining leave for the first time, please refer to this to create a layout for entering employee data.
When registering the remaining number of leave, select "Update only" in "Use category",
In the input items, select the following.
- Employee code
- Grant vacation date
- [Vacation name] Grant (days)
Import vacation balance data
1. Click on the all menu> Export / Import> "Employee Data [CSV]".
2. Select a layout and click [Download templatet] to download the template (CSV format).
Save it on your desktop etc. and open it with Excel or Notepad. Enter the information exactly as in the title line (1st line) and save the file in CSV format.
* For information on how to enter the values and precautions when creating the file , please read "Read me first" at the top of the employee data input screen .
Handling of empty items
For example, if "[Vacation name] Grant (days)" is blank your template, you can select whether to retain or delete the data that has already been granted on the same grant date.
To retain, select, [Keep registered data」、To delete, select [Delete registered data].
This item has no effect if there are no blanks in the template.
4. Select the CSV file to import. Click the [Select File] button on the employee data input screen and select the CSV file you prepared.
5. Click the [Upload] button to display the confirmation screen. If there are no problems, click the [Save] button. The import will start.