On the management screen of KING OF TIME Secure Login, it is necessary to align the employee information with the SmartOn ID user information.
The procedure is detailed below.
1. Login to the KING OF TIME secure login management screen, and output the employee data as CSV from the linked service user list screen.
[Link Settings]> [Save CSV Data]
2. Open the downloaded CSV data in Notepad etc. and edit the value of "Service account" in the CSV data so that it matches the SmartOn account .
* Please note that opening the CSV data in Excel may change it from the original data, such as the leading 0 disappearing due to Excel specifications .
3. Upload the edited CSV data to Secure Login.
[Link Settings]> [CSV Data Input]> Import File> [Send]
4. Linkage settings are complete. Employees with a matching "Service Account" and "SmartOn Account" will be logged.