*This content is about BT-2000.
The certificate is compatible with Build 140 and above BT-2000.
How to confirm Build
We will show you how to check the version.
1. Start BT-2000.
2. Tap/click the blue square on the LCD screen.
How to update Build
Build is updated by updating the firmware. Refer to page 19 of the BT-2000 manual for how to update.
When creating a configuration file
To create a configuration file, you need to register the certificate. There is a field at the bottom of the configuration file to enter the certificate.
The certificate can be confirmed by the following procedure.
1. Login to the management screen> Settings> Time clock settings> Click [Other] of the organization to be registered in BT-2000> Click [Send time recorder URL]
2. Click [View Certificate] at the top left of the screen.
3. The screen will change to show the certificate. Click [Copy Certificate] in the upper left to display all certificates.
4. Paste the copied certificate into the input field at the bottom of the setting file.