The following two tasks are required to link.
We will guide you in order.
Please prepare the company code and access token to set up the linkage.
- Company Code: The first 3 or 6 characters of your ID when logging in to KING OF TIME
- Access token: KING OF TIME This is a 32 digit alphanumeric character sent from the support center.
To unlinked customers
If you wish to link with SmartOn, first select "API link application" in "Inquiry target" in the inquiry form, and select the corresponding service in "API link target service", and then apply to the support center. .. We will switch the internal settings and notify you of the access token.
Installation of linked services
Install the linkage service on the PC running the SmartOn ID log server.
1. Download the file from the following.
Cooperation service: https://sl.kingoftime.jp/download/KotslSmartOnIDCoopServiceSetup.zip
Unzip the Zip file and run "KotslSmartOnCoopServiceSetup.exe".
2. The following screen will be displayed. Check "I accept the terms in the license agreement" and click [Install]. If the User Account Control dialog is displayed, select "Yes".
3. Click Close when the installation is complete.
Registration of company code and access token
Register the company code and access token in the linked service.
1. Right-click "putConfig.bat" in the file downloaded in "Installation of linked services" > "Run as administrator".
2. Enter the company code and access token, and press the "Enter" key.
3. The batch will be executed and the following will be displayed. When the last "Please press any key to continue..." is displayed , press any key.
This completes the linkage settings.