This article will explain the procedure for creating adhoc items using supplemental work items and totaling the hours.
Supplemental work item is a function that can be aggregated with any name from the input start time to end time. It can be used for counting additional hours and personal outing hours. You can also enter numerical values and aggregate them under any name, or register several numerical values and use them as choices.
*There is no import registration function for supplemental work items. Please register from the management screen.
In order to use Supplemental items, it is necessary to set all three items: "Supplemental item settings", "usage group settings", and "usage conditions settings".
Table of contents
- 1. Supplemental item setting
- 2. User group settings
- Notes on "type"
There are two methods for employees to enter supplemental items: application system and direct registration. When creating Supplemental items that can be registered directly, please set the following.
Select "Use" in Option > "Attendance management settings" category > "Supplemental item work function"
1. Supplemental item setting
In the supplemental item setting, first register what kind of record it is ("adhoc hours", "personal outing hours", etc.). The set name is used on the work data edit screen and the employee's supplemental item registration/subsidiary item application screen.
1. Click Settings > Others > Supplemental item settings > [New registration].
2. Enter the required items, and select "Time unit" for the input unit (required).
3.In Type, select "Apply" if you want to apply for input, and select "Edit" if you want to enable direct registration.
* Displayed when "Use" is selected in Option > " Supplemental item editing function ".
2. User group settings
In the usage group setting, multiple supplemental items are grouped and named.
1. Click Settings > Others > Supplemantal item settings > User group settings tab > [New registration].
2. Enter the required fields and select supplemental fields available for this group. After that, click the [Register] button to register the user group.
In the usage conditions setting function, the combination of divisions, employee type, and schedule type is set as "usage conditions", and which usage group is linked.
After completing all the above settings, the supplemental items can be used.
If you create a summary of supplemental items as a custom item , you can check it on the time card screen. After creating it as a custom item, the timesheet will be displayed in Custom Views > Monthly Data.
Notes on "type"
- If there is an unapproved supplemental item application, the “type” cannot be changed . After processing all the applications for the sub-item for which you want to change the "type", please change it.
- Supplemental items for which "Edit" is selected for "Type" are displayed only for applicable employees, full-rights administrators, and general administrators whose "Actual/Time record" authority is "◯ View/Edit" or higher .
- If you select "Edit" for "Type", you will not be able to register unless you enter the items and details of the supplemental items. It cannot be used to enter only "Remarks" .