Yes this is possible.
Approval flow can be set for each of the 6 application types.
- Schedule application (including leave application)
- Time record request
- Employee application
- Overtime limit application / Overtime application
- Supplementary item request
- Attendance confirmation application (Displayed when using the attendance confirmation application function)
If you set the approval flow separately for each application type, you need to change the settings in the support center .
If you have unprocessed applications, you cannot change the settings, so please process all applications and request the settings to be changed on the inquiry form.
* It may take some time from the time you contact us until the setting change is completed. If you find it difficult to keep the status of unprocessed applications, please contact our support center in advance.
If you change the settings in the support center, the approval flow will be returned to the default state. (Default state: All approval flows by division are reset and the basic approval flow is the first approver which is admin full-right administrator)
Before dividing the approval flow for each application type, we recommend that you export the application approval screen in Excel. Please refer to the export Excel data when setting the approval flow for each application type.
When the setting of dividing the approval flow for each application type is completed, the support center will contact you.
Management screen> Admin> Request approval flow setting> Reset the approval flow for each application type.
The above setting changes do not affect employee applications.