Phone support is by appointment only. You can make a reservation from the inquiry form.
table of contents
- Confirm reservation
- Cancel a reservation
- Supplement: When you want to change the reservation date and time (re-booking)
1. Access the contact form.
2. Set "Inquiry target" to "Telephone reservation".
3. Enter other items and click [Send].
|subject||Enter a summary of what you would like to ask in Phone Support.|
|Inquiry target||Select "Telephone Reservation".|
|Reservation date||Select the desired reservation date.|
|Reservation time||Select your preferred booking time.
* The reservation frame is 30 minutes.
|Name of person in charge at your company (Kana)||Enter the name of the person in charge at the time of telephone support.
Input example: Taro Attendance (Kintai Taro)
|phone number||Enter the phone number you want to call.|
|Contents of inquiry||Enter the details of what you would like to ask in Phone Support.
* By entering as much detail as possible, smooth guidance will be possible during telephone support.
|Attachment||If you have a file you want to attach, you can upload it (optional).|
4. When the reserved time arrives, the operator will contact you at the designated phone number.
You can check your reservation in "My Inquiries" in My Activity.
* The status after booking is usually "Unresolved". If it is displayed on this screen, the reservation is complete.
Cancel a reservation
In "My Inquiries" in My Activity, open the reservation ticket you want to cancel and click [Cancel Reservation].
Canceled tickets will have [Cancelled] added to the subject line.
* Immediately after cancellation, the status remains "Unresolved", but it will be changed to "Resolved" after the reservation date.
Supplement: When you want to change the reservation date and time (re-booking)
If you want to change the reservation date and time, please cancel the reservation and re-book at the new date and time.
* If you comment on the reservation ticket, we will not be able to handle it. Please make a reservation again at the date and time when you can make a reservation.