You can change the division with the dedicated setting file. The details are given below.
* Please change the network settings directly from the main unit. Click here for details.
Configuration file: Download _Provider.zip for division settings.
Creating a configuration file
<Basic server settings>
1. From _Provider.zip for division setting, open _Provider.txt for division setting, check and edit the following. Please check the login URL of the management screen you normally use, and make the server URL in the file the same as the login URL.
2. Log in to the management screen and check the time recorder ID and authentication device type in Settings> Organization> Time recorder settings. Also, check the first 3 or 6 characters of the login ID.
3. Log in to the management screen and check the time recorder ID and authentication device type in Settings> Organization> Time recorder settings. Also, check the first 6 or undefined characters of the login ID.
3. In the Ownership setting_Provider.txt file, change the values framed red to the corresponding values you have confirmed at the prior step.
(1) Authentication device IC authentication: 20 Felica authentication: 19
(2) Time recorder ID
(3) company_code = First 3 or 6 characters of login ID
You can set the number of time record buttons displayed.
status.mode=2 Two-button display of attendance/leaving
status.mode=6 4 button display of attendance/leaving/break/return
* The default value of the setting file is status.mode=6 (4 button display). If it is not changed, please check the "Setting Information Guide" included in the package.
<Automatic status change setting>
You can specify the time range of clock in hours and clock out hours. Please enter in hh:mm time format.
The status 1 time and the status 2 time cannot overlap.
Example) You cannot set clock in mode[ 09:00-15:00 ] clock out mode [ 14:59-23:00 ]
*The default values in the setting file are 09:00-14:59 for clock in mode and 15:00-23:00 for clock out mode. Please refer to the "Setting Information Guide" included in the package to check how your terminal is set up.
After editing, save the file with any name (division name, etc.).
Please be careful not to enter unnecessary characters such as spaces and line breaks when editing.
If there are unnecessary characters, the time records will not be sent correctly.
Application to Pit Touch Pro main unit
Log in to the Web management screen of Pittouch Pro 2.
1. Press and hold the power button on the left side of the pit-touch terminal for 2 seconds or more.
2. Check the IP address assigned to the device from "Display device information".
3. Launch the Internet browser on the PC and access the IP address confirmed in step 2.
Example: If the IP address is "192.168.1.1", enter "http://192.168.1.1/" in the address bar of the browser and press the "Enter" key.
4. The sign-in dialog is displayed. Enter the following to sign in.
Username: admin Password: 0000 (4 zeros)
*The above password is set at the time of delivery. If it has been changed, enter the changed password.
Pittouch Pro 2 device and the PC used for signing into the Web Management Screen must be connected to the same network. If not, you cannot sign in to the management screen.
For example, if "192.168.1.1" is assigned to Pittouch Pro, the IP address on the PC side must also be "192.168.1.●●".
This depends on your network environment. If these values are different, please check with the person in charge of the network.
After logging in to the Web management screen, the setting file is loaded.
5. Go to the menu “Maintenance”> “Content sets” on the left side of the screen.
6. From "Provider settings file", click [Select file].
7. Specify the setting file described above and click the [Update] button.
8. After updating, perform "Maintenance"> Reboot/Shutdown> [Reboot].
9. After launching the device, the content of the file will be reflected and the settings are complete.
Configuration file: _Provider.zip for division setting