Yes this is possible.
You can notify the target employee or any manager by e-mail when "Attendance closing", "Attendance confirmed", or "Attendance confirmation application" has not been performed. It is also possible to notify the smartphone app (for employees).
Targets that can be notified
The targets that can be notified are as follows.
|function||Notification to administrator||Notification to employees|
|Closing attendance process||◯ Possible||× Not possible|
|Attendance confirmed||◯ Possible||◯ Possible|
|Attendance confirmation application||◯ Possible||◯ Possible|
* Employees themselves will not be notified of the "closing attendance process".
* "Attendance confirmed" and "Attendance confirmation application" are functions that display on the management screen that the employee has confirmed his / her attendance. Click here for details on the functions .
1. Access Settings > Others > Notification Settings > "Notification of Closing Process" tab and set the following items.
- Notification 1-3 : Set the notification time. You can notify up to 3 times a day. For example, if you want to be notified twice a day, check "Notification 1" and "Notification 2" and set the notification time for each.
* "09:00" and "09:30" cannot be selected to reduce the server load.
* Only available in Japan time. Please note that time zones other than Japan time are not supported.
- Range : Set the month to be notified. You can select from "previous month" or "previous month / current month".
- Notify employees before joining the company: You can set whether the notification target includes employees before joining the company. If it is not included, select "Don't notify".
- Notification to KING OF TIME app: Check this to notify not only emails but also smartphone apps (for employees).
2. Set the notification target. Click [Select Target].
3. Click [New Registration]> Set the following items and click [Register].
- Target division : Select the division of the target to be notified. You can select multiple divisions.
- Employee type : Select the employee type to be notified. You can select multiple employee types.
- Email notification to employees: Select whether to notify employees. If you have checked "Notify to KING OF TIME app" on the previous screen, you will be notified not only by email but also by smartphone app (for employees). Employees will not be notified of the "closing attendance process". Employees can only be notified of "Attendance confirmed" and "Attendance confirmation application".
- Email notification to administrator: Select the administrator to notify. You can select multiple administrators.
"Priority" of the closing process notification target setting
If you set multiple notification targets, you can set the priority. By setting the priority, it becomes possible to realize "notify different managers for each department" and "not notify only some employees".
1. Select [∧] [v] to change the priority.
2. Click the Save Priority button to save your changes.
* The priority will be checked in order from the top and the one that matches the employee's division and employee type will be applied. Therefore, in the order of priority, it is necessary to move the "Notification target setting" (eg, narrowing down division, narrowing down employee type, etc.) that is set in detail to the top.