Yes this is possible.
There are three ways to record overtime hours after closing.
- How to receive an employee's overtime application
- Proxy application by general manager
- Time limit editing by master manager
How to receive an employee's overtime application
1. Administrator cancels attendance on the monthly data screen.
2. Employees apply for overtime from the time card screen.
3. The administrator approves the application and closes the attendance again.
Approval waiting application screen
Monthly data screen
Proxy application by general manager
If you are an administrator who has "application / viewing authority" for time record information, you can apply on behalf of an employee from the work edit of "Daily / Monthly Data> Time Card" after cancelling the attendance deadline on the monthly data screen.
Time record limit editing by master administrator
The master administrator can directly edit the time limit by editing the work data in "Daily / Monthly data> Time card".