KING OF TIME supports the aggregation of the modified labor system on a yearly basis, but there are some exceptions.
If any of the following conditions are met, refer to the calculation procedure below and calculate overtime for annual variable work.
- If there is a change to a different employment category in the middle of the month
Example) When the closing date is the end of the month, the employment classification change process was performed on the 20th day of the month.
- When moving from the one-year variable labor system to another employment category and when the employee history management function is "not used"
Example) The change process was performed from the one-year variable work to the employment classification of "normal working hours system" or "monthly variable work".
1. Calculate the calendar day
- There is annual variable work → When moving to another employment category
Calculate the number of days from the beginning of the year to the transfer date
- No annual variable work → If you move to an employment category with
Calculate the number of days from the date of transfer to the end of the fiscal year
In the following, we will explain the case of the first case, in which the employee was transferred after working in the employment category of the annual variable labor system from April 1st to June 15th .
2. Calculate the total legal working hours
Calculation formula: ( Calendar days of actual working period calculated in 1. ÷ 7 days) x 40 hours
From April 1st to June 15th, if the employment category is a yearly variable labor system
(85 days ÷ 7 days) x 40 hours = 485 hours 42 minutes ...②
3. Add up the following items during the actual working period
- Out of order
- Midnight prescribed
- Midnight non-scheduled
- Non-statutory holidays prescribed
- Non-statutory holiday Not specified
- Non-statutory holidays Midnight prescribed
- Non-statutory holidays Midnight non-scheduled
In the case of the aggregated value as shown above, the calculation is performed as follows.
April (scheduled time 126.44 + non-scheduled 0.37 + non-statutory holiday prescribed 63.00) +
May (prescribed time 99.50 + non-scheduled 0.10 + non-statutory holiday prescribed 80.36) +
June (prescribed time 121.25 + non-scheduled 0.40 + midnight prescribed 1.00 + non-statutory holiday prescribed 49.00) = 543.02 ...③
4. Calculate annual variable overtime hours
Calculation formula: Total legal working hours calculated in (3) -Total working hours calculated in (2)
Example:③543 hours 2 minutes-②485 hours 42 minutes = 57 hours 20 minutes (over time)
Please add the excess time to overtime in the order of midnight non-scheduled → non-scheduled → midnight scheduled → prescribed from the attendance total of the last month.
The above calculation method is an example. If you have any questions, please contact the support center.