For customers who are in the initial setting, please refer to the required article below.
* Click here for the initial setting explanation video (This link can only be viewed by admin plenipotentiary administrators.)
Quick start guide
- What is "division setting"?
- What is "division group setting"?
- Can I delete unused divisions
- Which address is reflected in the destination when sending the time recorder URL?
- What is employee type settings?
- How can I change the employee type of an employee?
- What is "contracted working hours per day"?
- Is it possible to manage employees who work shorter hours?
- Is it okay to delete the "employee type" that I no longer use?
- What should I do if I get the error "Cannot register because the new closing date is different from the employee's past closing date?"
- Can I email the login information of the administrator account?
- How do I create an administrator account?
- Are employee and admin accounts separate?
- How do I increase the number of Master admin accounts?
- What is the required administrator authority to approve applications?
- admin - What is the difference in privileges between Master admins and General admins?
- Will there be any impact if I remove the administrator?
- Can you confirm how the settings of the created general administrator are actually reflected?
- Can I register multiple email addresses?
- Can general administrators create output layouts for various data?
- What should I do if the process of changing division (transfer) is delayed?
- What is "Employee Setting"?
- What should I do if a new employee joins the company?
- What is an "employee group"?
- How should I set those that resigned?
- How can I delete an employee?
- What does it mean to "register for help for the previous division when making changes"?
- How can I change an employee's division?
- How will my past attendance be displayed if I change the employee type of an employee?
- How can I change the division/ employee type of an employee?
- What is "Unit price data [CSV]"? *Data output (export)
- I accidentally deleted an employee. Is it recoverable?
- Can I change the employee code?
- Is it possible to delete employees at once?
- Why are employees who have a hire date in the future displayed?
- Is it possible to change the employee code of all employees at once?
- Is it possible to register a middle name as an employee name?
- Will changing the employee code affect me?
- What are "options"?
- What is the reason why the name is not displayed when exporting the time record data?
- What is "Employee Search"?
- What do the items on the "Employee Search" search result screen mean?
- Is it possible to create holidays (company-specific holidays)?
- What is "default value setting"?
- Is it possible to switch the time between decimal display and 60 minutes display?
- Is it possible to see the location information acquired at the time of recording on the map?
- "--" appears in the schedule. Can I delete it?
- Is it possible to change the monthly data display period?
- Is it possible to select and display multiple "divisions" or "employee types"?
- Is it possible to automatically display the scheduled work time in the "Schedule" field of the time card?
- Is it possible to hide unnecessary attendance items?
- Is it possible to display 3 hours with a colon, such as 3:00, on the display screen?
- Why are some people not notified by email?
- Can I be notified by email if the closing process has not been completed?
- Can I be notified by email if my work exceeds a certain number of hours or days?
- Is it possible to send an e-mail notification of missing time record?
- Can I be notified by email before my leaves expires?
- Is it possible to know the overtime hours that have not been applied or approved?
- If there is a time record error, can I be notified by email?
- I want to send alert notifications to everyone except a specific division. What should I do?
- What are the conditions for alert notification?
- Is it possible to extract and confirm attendance that is over or under a certain number?
- What is a "Compound Alert"?