Skip to main content

What kind of procedure is required to change the payment method of the usage fee to a credit card or change the credit card?

If you want to pay by credit card, please use the inquiry form. The same applies if you wish to change your credit card.


How to request from the inquiry form

Please select [ Credit card payment application ] for "Inquiries" .


* A credit card information registration form will be sent from Zeus Co., Ltd., a payment agent, to the email address of the admin plenipotentiary administrator. By entering the required information, the credit card payment procedure will be completed. If you find it difficult to fill out the form in the near future, please include the desired date for sending the form.


When changing from transfer to credit card payment

If you register your card information by the 20th of every month, you will be able to pay by credit card from the usage fee for that month.



  • June 20 Credit card information registration → Credit card payment is possible from June usage
  • June 21 Credit card information registration → Credit card payment is possible from July usage


If your credit card is listed on the invoice, you will not need to make any further transfers.

* In that case, please be careful about double payment of transfer and card payment.

* Please make a transfer until the credit card is listed on the invoice.


Acceptable credit cards

The following credit cards can be used.

* The following debit cards from card companies can also be used.

  • VISA
  • Master Card
  • JCB
  • Diners
  • American Express
Return to top of page
Was this article helpful?
58 out of 71 found this helpful