Can I reuse the IC card of a resigned employee?

Yes this is possible.

In the case of IC authentication, you can newly register as a card for another employee by deleting the card information associated with the resigned employee.



  1. Delete the IC card registration information of the resigned person. Either a master admin or a general manager who has authority to "employee settings" to can access.Please log in to the management screen.

    Settings > Employees > Employee settings > [Display]> [Edit] of the relevant retired employee > Time recorder info " IC registration status ": [IC registration deletion]>[Delete]

  2. Get the latest information by selecting [Settings]> "Update data" in the time recorder.

  3.  Register a card for a new employee from the time recorder.

    [Settings]> "Authentication registration"> Select name> [Start registration] on the time recorder.
Was this article helpful?
8 out of 16 found this helpful